Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Audit & Comparison (with Universal Analytics)
Setup in 5 minutes. → Save hours of work. Get 6 pages report.
Migrating to GA4 from Universal Analytics (because it will stop working in July 2023)?
Want to be sure that your GA4 measurement is perfect?
You can easily compare data tracked by the old Universal Analytics (UA) and the new Google Analytics 4 implementation.
The report includes 6 pages to see and compare UA and GA4 side by side:
- Basic & Ecommerce metrics summary
- Time series chart: Basic & Ecommerce metrics
- Bar charts: Split by Channels – Basic & Ecommerce metrics
- Tables: Split by Channels – Basic & Ecommerce metrics
- Tables: Split by Source/Medium – Basic & Ecommerce metrics
- Tables: Hostnames & Events list
Why is it important? Why should you use this report?
- Even though numbers can be slightly different in GA4 a UA due to different approach, you should check weird or missing data.
- Check whether all the specific Enhanced Ecommerce eventsare implemented as expected (compared to UA Enhance Ecommerce data)
- GA4 have another (traffic) Channel grouping. It is helpful to see the difference side by side.
- Hostnamesreport can discover if the implementation of GA4 is on the (only one) right web domain (i.e. hostname – e.g. MyWebsite.com).
Value for Money
Report can be easily duplicated for all your websites at no additional cost.
One-time investment. No monthly payments once purchased.
Share the reports with individuals as well as everyone with the link.
You will get the template immediately upon your payment.
Safe & Secure
14-days Money Back Guarantee
No questions asked.
Try Before You Buy
See the report template in action. Click View Demo button above.
When you purchase the template you will be able to duplicate the template for your projects.